Sunday, October 01, 2006

Blog on Blogs

"Mr. Rooney. Ed. You're a beautiful man."

Ferris Bueller's Day Off is on TV.

I started writing my musings on blogs and writing in general, but I was boring myself so, instead, here's the funniest thing that I heard today, from my husband, who is funny in general. He's an artist and is having a show in a couple weeks, in which he's showing a series of paintings on paper towels and paper tablecloths. He decided to title it... "Self-Absorbed".
I love my husband.

This serves as a pretty weak first entry for my blog, but I am running off to a pre-Yom Kippur meal (for non-Jews, that is a Jewish fast day in which we repent for our sins and basically purify ourselves for the new year), and this blog is one of my (Jewish) New Year's resolutions, so I figure it's best to start now.

Welcome to RivkyLand.

No comments: